i’m Mister Productivity.
Empowering executives to eliminate distractions, prioritize tasks, and gain daily clarity so they can live The Productive Life. I’m also the host of The Mister Productivity Podcast (with over 1,250 episodes).
I was born and raised in North Chili, New York, but I moved to Houston, Texas, in July 1997 to escape the snow. I’ve been married to Michelle for over 20 years, and I have two grown daughters from a previous marriage.
HOW I GOT HERE
Harnessing Your Potential
I’m obsessed with productivity and on a mission to help 100 million executives bust through overwhelm by 2032.
If you’re ready to bust through overwhelm and achieve your goals, I’d love to help. I offer one-on-one coaching, group coaching, and productivity training. I can help you identify the areas where you’re wasting time and energy and develop strategies for getting more done.
I’m confident that I can help you achieve your goals. Let’s get started!
“Mister Productivity is the real deal. As a long-time member of The Productive Solopreneur Community, I can tell that I have received far more in value than I could have expected. Mark’s master classes are always packed full of useful and insightful information. All the topics relate to each other and are geared towards helping you find your “why,” gain clarity and focus, and help you get to where you want to be. His delivery style is no-nonsense, with just the right amount of humor injected to make it fun to learn. He is also always will to listen and answer questions and is truly a good person to know. I am more than satisfied with my time as a Productive Life member and plan to continue on for as long as I can.”
A Little About Me
- I get up before the sun, seven days a week. Usually, this is between 4:45 and 5:30 am.
- I’ve been running at least one mile daily since August 29, 2017.
- I launched The Mark Struczewski Podcast (now The MisterProductivity Podcast) on August 7, 2017.
- Favorite musical artists: Most Christian hip hop music, Hillsong UNITED, Hillsong Young and Free, and Hillsong Worship
- Favorite beverages: Diet Coke (9am-1pm only) and Evian Natural Spring Water
- Favorite time of the year: Christmas!
- Favorite exercise: Running!
- What I listen to while running: Audiobooks or Christian hip-hop (or nothing!).
- I was born blind in my left eye (so if you ever see me, look in my right eye).
- I am an orphan. I lost my mother to Alzheimer’s in June 2022 and my father in April 2023. I was their only child.
- My favorite social media platform is Snapchat. You can follow me here.
- My favorite sport: football ⚽️ (you may call it soccer).
- My favorite team: Man City of the Premier League.
I have been married to Michelle (who is not only my best friend but partner in the business) for over twenty years. I have two grown daughters from a previous marriage. We live in Houston, Texas. I am unashamedly a believer in Jesus Christ and attend my church weekly. In my life, it is Jesus; first, my beautiful bride Michelle second, followed by my family and everyone else. I was born blind in my left eye and am voluntarily bald (since 2003).